Search

Exploring photography... Exploring myself...

Content

Thursday 18 April 2013

Album 9: Walk around my farms. Part 1

This photographs are captured at my farms which is located in small village of Trichy district, Tamilnadu  India.

To know more about the place, kindly visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiruchirappalli

Some life is upside down




Clouds Travel on the road of hill





Yellow worm on the green shaft





Treat for your eyes





Tying to see how deep it is





Growing wide





Mother's color is black but the children are color rich





Nature's umbrella





A rain bath




Right action at the right time yields right result



Growing child






Happy droplets



1 comments:

திண்டுக்கல் தனபாலன் says:
at: 18 April 2013 at 06:43 said...

கண்ணுக்கு குளிர்ச்சியான படங்கள்...

வாழ்த்துக்கள்...

Post a Comment

Your can pass your comments here

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Facebook page

About Me

My photo
சிறகடிக்க பழகிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் காக்கை...