Search

Exploring photography... Exploring myself...

Content

Thursday 18 April 2013

Album 10: Walk around my farms. Part 2


This photographs are captured at my farms which is located in small village of Trichy district, Tamilnadu  India.

To know more about the place, kindly visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiruchirappalli


Clouds Travel on the road of hill





The real architecture without an architect





Catch before it falls





Beetle on the top, defines the photograph





Who lost this pearl ?





Color rich flower





King and queen of my farms 





Leaf, covers the sky








Pls don't move away, Still I love you !



2 comments:

திண்டுக்கல் தனபாலன் says:
at: 18 April 2013 at 06:49 said...

அனைத்தும் அருமை....

மிகவும் பிடித்தது : It falls, I love you...!

தொடர வாழ்த்துக்கள்...

Unknown says:
at: 1 May 2013 at 08:58 said...

"The real architecture without an architect"
architect irukanga at the edge ;-)

snaps kuda neenga podura cmds enum photo va rasika vaikudhu :-)
keeeeeeep rocking..

Post a Comment

Your can pass your comments here

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Facebook page

About Me

My photo
சிறகடிக்க பழகிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் காக்கை...