Search

Exploring photography... Exploring myself...

Content

Monday 15 April 2013

Album 1: A walk around a zoo park

These photographs are captured at Nehru Zoological Park Hyderabad, India. It was my first photo walk with cannon 550d as a beginner.

For more information about the zoological park, please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehru_Zoological_Park 

You can't get it again, don't miss !



Try smell the color



Cheers !



Our baby is being hungry !



I smile and make others smile



Hey my love !



We are not sure about humans but we follow the rules.  



They say human mind is like a monkey. But we feel we are better than humans.



Do you think I am sleeping ? No. I don't want to disturb my mom from work since my father only drinks.



Life is all about having ups and downs.


2 comments:

Anonymous
at: 17 April 2013 at 05:02 said...

good...

Anonymous
at: 18 June 2013 at 00:09 said...

nice....

Post a Comment

Your can pass your comments here

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Facebook page

About Me

My photo
சிறகடிக்க பழகிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் காக்கை...